We are hiring a medior/senior Angular Software Developer to work on exiting project (PHP Symphony backend, Angular frontend).
Are you a passionate developer interested in creating functional and well-designed web applications?
If you see yourself as a person who:
- Has project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion (possible team leader position)
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team
- Takes responsibility for his/her work.
What will you actually be doing?
- You will have an opportunity to participate in planning and development of product functionalities and design.
- We insist on a clean, testable, and maintainable code since we are building products that are continually evolving.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- Minimum 2 years experience in software development, preferably in Angular,
- Experience with PHP Symfony or Java is plus,
- A solid understanding of version control systems, preferably Git,
- Proficiency in English.
If this has piqued your interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.